Well I have completed the second Muslin. I think I still need to tweek the crotch. I will be cutting in my fashion fabric next. I am going to take a pair of great fitting pants I have at home and compare the crotch with these and make adjustments. I can live with the way they are now. I used contrasting threads to see if I did anything wrong with the welt pockets. Accuracy is imperative with the first two stitching lines on welts. The zipper needs to be shortened for this pattern as well. I also am having trouble with the front pockets puckering. I am going to forge ahead though. I will complete these pants!!!