Let’s just say I am still working on them!!! I am not happy with the fabic. It has a good weight to it but still see thru, so much so that I tried to cut most of the front pockets off which showed through like to giant letter C’s on my front thigh. I only hesitated at taking them out completely because I worked so hard on them with that pocket stay. The zipper came out perfect!! I am very happy with it. I made a few other changes though including extending the back crotch with the protruding seat adjusment and lowering the front crotch by 1/2 inch. I created the pocket stay and extended it into the zipper expecting the pockets to lie flat. They do not. Somehow I got a stain on the back welt pocket. (why did I do white again) I just have to add on the waistband and hem them, but I keep looking at the pants bottom and want to let them out a little. So I may do that. I like boot cut pants. At the last minute I decided to try the welt pocket technique from the link on the right but they did not come out even. I should have followed the directions from the pattern which turned out ok in the muslin. Last night I read an article in Threads #122 on welts and I think this would have been a much better way to achieve accuracy. Needless to say I am still working on them. I hope to have pictures up with them on me by this weekend. Sorry for the late post I had to take a break from them. I will post later what I worked on while on hiatus!!