Well I just reread all of my sewing resolutions for 2010 and well I didnt get much as I would have liked accomplished. I will do better in 2011!!LOL!!
1. Sew More Pants – this I am happy to say I actually did but havent blogged yet. I actually began my own Pant sewing marathon (LOL!!) I have 5 pairs to finish and am learning alot as I go along about fitting and construction.
2. Make Sheath Dresses. (Didnt really do)
3. Make Coat. (Nope)
4. Take a Tailoring class so I can make more jackets. (Didnt do although I did make a jacket!!!!)
5. Take a Quilting Applique class (Not that interested this year)
6. Blog More Consistently (Not nearly as much as I would have liked, I mean I made stuff loss track of time and never blogged about alot of things I made)
This past year I did actually make about 10 dresses although I never got around to blogging about them all. I will be changing that this year. I can say I have two favorites, the vogue dress which has been reviewed a million times and is quick and easy and the V1092 Tracey Reese skirt that I had been dying to make.
1. Blog, Blog, Blog– I need to meet others with my interests and mingle with my fellow sewing community. I will do this, along with some volunteering with a local sewing organization.
2. 12 Jacket Sewalong — I will be happy if I can do 6.
3. Fine tune my pant fitting.
4. Fine tune the welt pocket.
5. Make a Coat
6. Work with Leather.
7. Finally USE MY STASH!!
I am going to go through my patterns and fabric and get rid of some. I hope I can get out at least fabric that I know I wont be using.